Ginkgo Biloba – 200 capsules
Promotes healthy brain function and mental alertness
Ginkgo Biloba facilitates and improves arterial, venous and capillary blood circulation. It optimizes the oxygenation of the brain, slows down cellular aging. Additionally, Ginkgo helps improve memory, especially occasional mild memory problems associated with aging.
It contains antioxidant properties that help fight free radicals in the body. Free radicals can contribute to premature cell regression.
Ginkgo Biloba (extract with 24 % of active ingredients) at a dosage of 40 to 80 mg three times a day, is likely after six to eight weeks to significantly improve the distant vision of subjects with AMD. Its effectiveness has also been reported in cataracts.
- Helps promote alertness, concentration and memory
- Promotes healthy brain function and blood circulation
- Significantly improves distant vision
- Very powerful natural antioxidant that helps reduce the effects of aging
- Standardized* or normalized extract containing 24 % of ginkgo flavone glycosides
* Standardized plant extracts offer stability of the active ingredients, that is to say a determined, constant and superior concentration of active ingredients.
Use: Adults, take two (2) capsules twice daily, preferably with meals.
Ingredients per 2 capsules: Ginkgo Biloba (Ginkgo biloba) extract (leaf) (standardized to contain 24% of Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides, 14.4 mg) 60 mg.
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatin, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Does Not Contain: Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, Preservatives, Sugar, Dairy, Lactose, Soy, Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Fish and Sodium.
Warnings: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, planning a medical procedure, or have any medical condition, consult your physician prior to use. Stop use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. This product is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.