We collect information during the order validation on our shop.
What we collect and store
- Products you've viewed: allows you to display products that you have recently viewed, for example.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we use these for estimating taxes (if applicable) and shipping costs.
- Shipping Address: We'll ask you to enter this to estimate shipping costs before you order, and to ship the order to you!
When you buy on our website, we will ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, delivery address, e-mail, telephone number, payment / credit card details and possibly account details such as username and password. This information will be used to:
- Send information about your account and order
- Respond to requests, including refunds and complaints
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Configure your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations, such as calculating taxes
- Improving our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we store your name, address, email, and phone number, which will be used to pre-populate order validation for future orders.
We generally store your information for as long as we need it for the purpose for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally obligated to continue to store it. For example, we store order information for 5 years for taxes and accounting. This includes your name, email and billing and delivery addresses.
We also store comments or reviews, if you choose to submit them.
Who on our team has access to the data
Only store administrators have access to the information you provide to us.
- Order information such as what was purchased, when and where it should be shipped, and
- Customer information such as your name, email, and billing and delivery information.
Our team has access to this information to process orders, issue refunds and assist you.
What we share with others
We share data with third parties who help us manage our orders and payment services.
We accept credit card payments via Stripe and PayPal. When processing payments, certain data will be transmitted to these third parties, including the information required to execute the payment, such as the total amount and billing information.